Native to Wellington, Reuben Bradley has travelled the world extensively. Drumming with international jazz performers has developed his creativity and passion for new music, whilst international cruise ship work has empowered him with the versatility of a first rate session musician.
As well as teaching individual lessons in our soundproofed drum room Reuben will be
- Coaching bands
- Running courses on rhythm for instrumentalists and singers (from beginner to advanced)
- Running courses on how to organise your band to get gigs and get your profile out there, understanding tax, insurance and all the issues that you forget about…..
Reuben has performed with artists such as: Mike Nock (Aus), Bernie McGann (Aus), James Muller (Aus), Matt Penman (US), Kristin Berardi (Aus), Brenda Earle (Canada), James Morrison (Aus), Roger Manins, Steve Barry, Charmaine Ford, Jonathan Crayford and Dixon Nacey. His session work have in turn led to work with: Julia Deans, Don McGlashan, Mickey Dolenz (the Monkees) The Coasters, The Drifters, NZSO, CSO & Wellington Vector Orchestra.
- Reuben Bradley: Mantis: The music of Drew Menzies 2012 (Rattle Records NZ) (runner up Jazz Album of the Year 2014)
- Reuben Bradley: Resonator 2010 (Rattle Records NZ) TUI AWARD BEST JAZZ NZ JAZZ ALBUM 2010/2011
- Roger Manins: Trio 2010 (Rattle Records NZ)
- It’s a Wrap 2: OTIS (Salvation Army NZ)
- Tessa Quayle: Whisper Not 2010 (runner up Jazz Album of the Year 2010)
- The Velox Brothers: The Dogsville Swing Sessions 2008 (Moo Music)
- Charmaine Ford: Busy Silence 2007 (Ford Motion Records NZ) TUI AWARD JAZZ ALBUM OF THE YEAR 2007
- Vibrant Tongues: The Shadow Out of Time 2007 (ODE NZ)
- Kevin Clark: Zahara (KCM) 2007 (Runner up Jazz Album of the Year 2007)
- Unforgettable: A Tribute to Nat King Cole 2008
- Norman Meehan: Modigliani 2007 (ODE NZ)
- Johnny Lippiett (UK): Live at the Lido 2002
- Vaughn Roberts Big Band: Live at the Jazz Club 2004
- David Paquette/Wil Sargisson: The Waiheke Sessions 2001 (Finger Breaker Music)