About Rosel Labone
I believe everyone and anyone can sing. And if you think you can’t, you definitely can!
Rosel is a professional singer and teacher with pop, rock, classical and music theatre training (Bachelor of Music, Hons First Class, and Bachelor of Arts) who has a real rapport and proven results working with children, teenagers and adults. When it comes to teaching a range of ages, styles and personalities, she’s eminently qualified, and ready for anything.
She approaches each student differently based on their individual needs and unique talents. In addition, she have taught gifted and neurologically diverse children across New York and in London, Australia and New Zealand.
She works with everyone from beginners to seasoned pros (She has even helped those who swore they were tone-deaf to find their voice.) If you’re looking for more than just a vocal teacher, you will gain lasting confidence in your abilities and in yourself as a performer.
– 15 years’ experience as an international professional singer
– Trained in New York, Australia and New Zealand, holds a Bachelor of – Music (Honours, First Class) from the New Zealand School of Music
– Specialises in healthy belting technique
– Fully DBS certified and enjoys working with all ages, from children to adults
– Sung lead roles in New York, London, and the stages of the world, online and offline
“Rosel was so enthusiastic and encouraging and was genuinely excited with every development. That first lesson when I used my vocal cords to change pitch was like a blind person must feel seeing for the first time… she is a miracle worker.”
Steve – current London based student.
Timetable and Enrolment
Term 2 2022
Scots College Creative and Performing Arts Centre Music Rooms
Kids, Teens and Adults
$356 for half hour lessons for 8 weeks on SATURDAYS (or pro-rata if term started already)