Take your video game programming to the next level….
From cloning sprites to coding interactive games you control with your body this class will help you create more advanced projects in Scratch.
We will then graduate to writing text-based code like the pros!
- Start: Tuesday 31 July 2018
Finish: Tuesday 18 September 2018
- Creative and Performing Arts Centre (CPAC), GR2Location
- Jess WeichlerTeacher
- Girls and boys aged 8-12 years.Target Market
- Students must have completed Intro to Game Design Adventures or Girl Powered Code, or had prior Scratch coding experience with the instructor, Jess Weichler.Requirements
- $170 for Term 3 (8 weeks)Price/Student (incl GST)
- New Enrolment
About Jess Weichler
Jess Weichler is a media arts educator at the MakerBox.
Ever since childhood she has been creating digital worlds through game design. Aside from a few lessons learnt from her 8-year old students, she is self-taught in the Scratch programming language, the Processing java subset, and a robotic Hummingbird micro-controller. She has taught these skills since 2012, and her courses are still in use both locally and abroad in the United States.